- Pressure cooked Toover Dal (Pegion Pea) - 1 Cup
- Sugar - 1 Cup - Adjust as per taste preference
- Paratha Dough - A wheat dough already kneaded with paratha dough like consistency
- Cardamom - 2 nos
- Pressure cook toover dal with very less water and keep aside
- Knead a dough with wheat flour, and water like that of paratha consistency and keep aside
- To Make the stuffing - In a cooking pan, add the pressure cooked toover dal and sugar and stir continuously till the sugar and dal are very well and are bit dry in consistency, it will take around 5-7 minutes in medium flame.
- Add Cardamom in the above stuffing
- After the the stuffing is done, keep it aside and cool down to room temperature
- Now, take the dough (done in above Step# 2), and roll out in rolling pin into circle, place the portion (a small ball sized) of the dal stuffing into the center and cover it with the rolled circle, flatten the dough by rolling out again.
- In a pan, roast the Puran Poli evenly on both the sides and once done, take it out on a plate, now generously add the ghee on top of Puran Poli while its still piping hot, Puran Poli is ready to be served.
- Please watch the video for the Detailed Recipe, and Don't forget to Subscribe our youtube channel and download our mobile app from, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swifto.saasbahurasoi&hl=en
[appbox googleplay com.swifto.saasbahurasoi]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8DTAWZvw4c”][/vc_column][/vc_row]Add to Favourites