Kathiyawadi Bajra no Rotlo – Bajri ki Roti
- In a mixing bowl take bajra flour
- Add salt as per the taste
- Knead the dough with water
- Consistency of the dough should be softer then paratha dough
- Roll out thick rotis out of it, please watch video for more details
- In a pan roast bajra roti without any ghee or oil
- When roasted both the side take it out in a serving dish
- Now generously add ghee on the bajri ka rotla, and with the help of sppon, make marks on roti so ghee is well absorbed.
- Rotla is ready to be served.
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Following is the video recipe for Kathiyawadi Bajra no Rotlo – Bajri ki Roti:[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_video link=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjUQmUH-8M0″][/vc_column][/vc_row]Add to Favourites