Green Pudina & Coriander Chutney
Green Chutney has multiple use in Indian Cuisine. It can go with sandwiches, pakodas, vadapav, chilla / pudlas, or just be a side with any of the regular indian thali. I will be sharing the recipe of this yummy green chutney the way we make at our home.
- Chopped Coriander - 1 Bowl
- Pudina / Mint leaves - 1 Bowl
- Salt - as per taste
- Lemon Juice - 1-2 Lemons
- Green Chillies - 2-3 nos
- Peanuts - 3 tsp
- Ginger - An Inch of peice
- Wash and dry coriander and pudina leaves.
- Take all the ingredients to a smooth paste into the grinder.
- If Require add 2-3 tsp of water for the smooth paste consistency.
- Green Chutney is ready to be served.
Following is the Video Recipe for the Green Chutney.Add to Favourites