Cornflakes Chivda | Corn Chivda | Indian Namkeen | Diwali Special | Makai no Chevdo
Cornflakes / Makaai Poha Chivda - Quick and Easy to make and equally tasty and delicious - this is one Diwali Special Crunchy and Tempting Snack which we just can't stop munching!!
- Dried Cornflakes / Maakai Poha - 3-4 Cups
- Peanuts - 3 tbsp
- Dalia Dal / Roasted Chana Dal - 3 tbsp
- Turmeric - 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder - 1-2 tbsp - Adjust as per spicy taste
- Powdered Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Salt - As per taste
- Curry Leaves - 8-10 nos
- Oil - For Deep Frying
- Lemon Phool or Amchur Powder - 1/2 tsp - optional
- In a Frying Pan, heat oil for deep frying
- Deep Fry Dried Cornflakes / Maakai Poha till crispy and take it out in a big bowl / dish.
- Deep fry peanuts, dalia & curry leaves and collect it out in the same vessel.
- Add, Red Chilli Powder, turmeric, salt, powdered sugar, lemon phool or amchur powder and mix all the ingredients well
- Chivda is ready to be served
- Store it in air tight container after they cool down Immediately if planning to store for long time after frying.
- Please watch the video for more details and don't forget to like our facebook page and subscribe our youtube channel
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBgom5PKezQ”][/vc_column][/vc_row]Add to Favourites